In iOS 14, Apple brings a new “Translate” app that provides real-time translation in 11 different languages. What makes it useful is that not only can you translate text, but you can also say what you need to translate in order to get the correct pronunciation or communicate with others.
It is worth noting that the Translator app also includes a useful little feature: it supports saving translated content to favorites so that it can be viewed and used at any time. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the Translate app on your iPhone. If you don’t see the app, you can go to the App Store and download it for free.
- Tap the button at the top and select the language you want to translate.
- Tap the “Enter Text” area, type or paste text, then tap “Go” on the keyboard and the app will automatically translate.
- If you need to bookmark the translated content, tap the “star” icon.
- If you need to view the contents of your favorites, you can click on “Personal Favorites” at the bottom of the screen to view all the contents of your favorites.