Screen Time is a very useful feature that not only helps us monitor the time we spend using our Apple devices, but also allows us to set our own app limits and restrict unwanted content, etc.
However, there are occasions when we may also need to disable the use of the Screen Time feature. How to turn off or on the Screen Time feature on iPhone 12? Here are the steps on how to stop or turn on the use of Screen Time on iOS devices.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone 12.
- From the Settings list, tap Screen Time.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and search for “Turn off screen time”, then tap it.
- A pop-up window will appear at the bottom of the screen, stating that all settings and restrictions you have made using this feature will also be disabled.
- Tap Close Screen Time again to confirm.
If you prefer to use this feature on your phone, but just want to turn off notifications, go to Settings > Notifications > Screen Time and turn off Allow notifications.
After turning off notifications, you can still check out the Screen Time data and the feature will continue to function normally.